What Is Elearn College Online Courses – Is It Scam Or Really Work? Read my honest Review
Product Name: Elearn College online courses
Company Name: elearncollege.com
Elearn College online courses Results
Frequently Asked Questions about Fast Track Elearn College Online Courses
There are many questions that may come to mind when you decide to take Fast Track courses online. These Elearn College online courses are certified by Elearn college.They are well designed in a modular style, which builds knowledge and understanding in a time-proven step-by-step manner. Thus, it is not only fun to learn but you also do not even require any previous educational qualification.
There are a host of topics to choose from for the course from:
• Animal care and farming Diploma
• Beauty Diploma
• Childcare, teaching assistance and education
• Complementary health and therapies,
• Conservation and the environment
• Counseling, psychology and CBT
• Criminology and security
• Diet and nutrition
• Health and social care
• Horticulture and gardening
• Lifestyle and hobbies
• Management,Business and Accounting
• Sports and Fitness
Some of the frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) regarding these courses include:
1. When can I start the Elearn College online courses?
You can enroll at your convenience, any time of the year and at any time of the day. There is no specific date the course starts on.
2. Are there are prior academic qualifications that are required in order to be eligible for this course?
No, there are absolutely no prior educational qualifications that are required in order to do this course. If required it will be mentioned on the on the course site.
3. Is it possible to start at level 3 and skip the first two levels?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to start at the third level without having done the first and second levels. In fact, it may even be better value for your time as well as money if you start your course this way!
4. Is this course based on attending any college?
No you do not need to attend any college. Fast Track Courses are basically courses that have been designed for those who do not have time to attend college. They are based on ‘Distance Learning’ and are studied online. All of the required material is available online. There is also excellent tutor support that is also available throughout the course by email. Otherwise, the training courses do not really need or have tutor support.
5. Can I study the course abroad (outside of the U.K.)?
Yes, there are provisions can be studied outside the U.K. through distance learning. There are many students who study outside the UK.
6. Is it possible to get a copy of my course material?
Yes, you can. Course material is available paper format after paying a fee of 50 pounds. It is then sent by post to your residential address. Alternately, you can also print the lessons for free.
7. What is the duration of the course?
There is no specific duration of the course. You can finish as quickly as you would like to or as slowly as you want to.There are no time limits at all!
8. How many times will I be allowed to take a particular test?
You can take a test for a particular section of the course as many times as you would like! Only the test in which you have passed in will count so you can take as many tests prior to that!
9. Will my test results count in my final grade?
No. Only your final test will be taken into account towards your final grade. The tests serve the purpose to ensure that you have been able to grasp the learning objectives, understood the content of the lesson and are ready tp progress to the next lesson.
10. How long will it take for my final grade to get marked?
The final test is assessed between a period of 5-10 working days (from the date of submission). However, this time frame may differ during seasonal holidays, where it may get extended.
11. If for any chance, I want to opt out of the course after paying is there a return policy?
Yes, you can. However, you have to do so as soon as possible, i.e. within 7 days after you have enrolled.
However, within these 7 days you have to ensure that you have not already viewed more than 50% of the study material online and you also need to write a letter indicating why you wish to cancel the course. Telephone and email cancellations are not accepted. Make sure you read the terms and conditions properly.
12. Is there any sort of time frame for the course to be completed within?
Unless is has been specified on the actual course documentation, there is no time limit for the Fast Track accredited courses. If in Pune, the training material can be accessed online via a password enabled login that can be used for six months.
Elearn College online courses Benefits:
- Great convenience! You can study the course at your own time and pace.
- Any Speed! You can finish your course in one week or one year! It is completely your choice.
Any Location! You can study your course sitting anywhere in the world. At your home, office or when you are on the move.
- Wise investment! We value your investment. Our fees are affordable and suits your wallet.
What Is Elearn College online courses?
Elearn College online courses You have landed in the right place. This course module is ideally suited for your needs and tailor-made to enhance your skills. Select from a wide range of course modules that suit your interest and aptitude levels.
Our online modules are tailor-made in a systematic and modular style which helps you enhance your level of understanding and knowledge in a scientific manner. This ensures that learning will be such pleasurable experience for you. And you don’t need any educational qualifications.
With the help of a tablet or laptop you can easily study and finish your course successfully, no matter where you are in the world.